Saturday, June 15, 2013

Revlon ColorStay Foundation Review

Ever since my CoverGirl Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation meltdown fiasco, I have really been paying attention to my foundation collection and how each individual product performs. Now over the years I had heard of Revlon ColorStay but I just never really had an interest in buying it and checking it out. Then one day I was out shopping with my mom and I just thought Why not?. I have to say, out of all the drugstore foundations I have ever worn this is buy far the best. I have the best coverage with this, it lasts the longest, and I don't get nearly as oily as I do with other foundations. I do have a small list of cons but they're nothing compared to the list of pros. My small list of cons consists of: lack of pump, the coffee smell, and the fact that it stains my makeup brushes so I have to use disposable sponges to apply it. Honestly, I don't mind the small list of cons because I just adore this foundation and the way it lasts through out the day. I can put this on and not have to worry about it. I don't have to worry about my oily skin that just hates me and loves to ruin a good makeup day. Today for example, I was wearing this foundation and took a bathroom break at work, before returning to the floor I checked my makeup in the mirror. I say that I was ever so slightly shinny so I decided I would go ahead and use one of my Clean and Clear Oil Blotting Sheets to clear up the oil. The amount of oil that was the sheet was not what I expected to see. My face looked far less oily than the sheet revealed I was, talk about a mattifying foundation. When I realized that it made my day :) So if you've been on the fence about trying this foundation because of the price or you don't believe all the hype, get off that fence! Go pick this up now! Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment