Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Amazon and Walgreens Haul!

I have been using the hell out of my amazon account lately buying mostly makeup books trying to read up on the hobby that I love. Then I decided to see what makeup products I could find on there for a cheaper price than I would if I had bought them from the original manufacturer. First on Amazon I got the Nude 'Tude pallete by The Balm. I had been looking at this pallete for over a year. I loved the colors and I thought the packaging was very cute. However, the packaging that I wanted was no longer available. This pallete came in two "tudes." Feeling nice (the pallete I have here) has a black and white background that matches the front of the packaging. The feeling naughty version, the one that I really wanted, had pinup girls on the inside with the eye shadows covering up their naughty parts. Super cute right?

The Balm Nude 'Tude Pallet


I was able to snag this for $30.90 before S&H and for $37. 88 after. That's not too bad considering it cost $36 when you buy it from The Balm before S&H. I haven't used any of the shadows yet, but they look stunning. I think you'll be able to make several natural and even sultry looks with this pallet. Next in my Amazon haul is my new NYX Butt "Naked" Eyes Pallete. I snagged this for $23.94 after S&H versus paying $25 before S&H when you buy it from the NYX website. This pallete has both shimmer and matte shadows and I love that. I love being able to mix different textures to achieve different looks. There are also some blushes and bronzers that slide out of the bottom. I have used a few of these colors and I think they are just stunning.

NYX Butt "Naked" Pallet

At Walgreens I bought a few things as well. The first thing I picked up was a Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Polish in 213C On a Trip on sale for $.99. Its a beautiful creamy looking purple. I cant wait to slather this on my nails! The next thing I picked up was the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Classic Ivory for $9.97. I have oily skin and while I have no issues with my current foundation I'm just in the mood to try something new. Hopefully I will have positive things to report back about this foundation. Then last but not least, I picked up the L'Oreal De-Crease Eyeshadow Base for $9.99. As I have mention in my latest posts I have been going a little crazy with trying different primers so of course when I saw this I had to try it. Well that's it for my haul. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment