Monday, December 19, 2011

Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet Review

I love watching beauty and makeup videos on Youtube. One of my favorites to watch is LegallyBrunette214. For the past week or so she has been wearing this beautiful mint color that I have been loving. Of course I don't know what it is. So today when I was in CVS getting more cotton balls and 2 new Wet n' Wild products I stopped over to look at the nail polishes. It had been a while since I bought a new color and there was a time when I bought a new color every time I went to the store. Then I saw it. There was this beautiful mint green that caught my eye and I knew that I had to have it and it was coming home with me. I went home and took of my old chipped polish and immediately put this on my nails. The application was very smooth and the color was very opaque. One a scale of 1-10 of opaqueness I would give this an 8. I did have to put on a fairly light second application to get the color pay off that I wanted. This is definitely a matte color and while the polish has a gloss finish of it's own I put on a separate top coat to get the supper glossy look that I wanted. I love this color and I have a feeling that this color is going to become a regularly used polish of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment