Saturday, January 28, 2012

Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer Review

This is the first product I've ever purchased from Makeup Forever. I saw this is in a few youtube videos and thought I'd give it a try. I bought this at Sephora for $30. It is an expensive product but a little bit goes a long way. I bought this in color #3. Makeup Forever doesn't use names like Classic Ivory or Beige so if you're new to makeup I would recommend asking for some help to find the color that's right for you especially since this is so expensive. I haven't found anything wrong with this product! It gives truly full coverage and is great for the under eye area which is why I bought it in the first place. I would recommend a concealer brush to apply this product. Use tapping motions for the most coverage. If you use this under your eye and you have a few creases I would seriously recommend that you set this with a powder or this will crease on you. I didn't do that the first time I used this and seriously wish I had. I also use this to cover up blemishes and it does a fantastic job. I don't think I'll run out of this product anytime soon but once I do I will buy it again. Yes it is expensive but it really gets the job done and as far as I'm concerned you can't put a price on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment