Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer Review

I don't know where my latest obsession with primers came from but I am obsessed. I recently bought a few things from Sephora and with that purchase I was able to get a few samples as you know. If you have never ordered online from Sephora before when you check out there is a selection of samples that you can choose from and you can pick up to three. Among those sample was the Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer. I have never used any products by Bare Minerals. I'm sure that part of the reason is because I don't buy into all that "natural" makeup crap. I personally don't care if it's natural or not as long as it's not going to kill me. However, I think a good primer is something everyone should have no matter their budget or personal preference. Let's face it, your make up doesn't look right without a primer. Half way through the day it's running down your face and you just look like a hot train wreck. No one wants that. Invest in a primer, they make your makeup work for you. I tried this last night at work, which I think is the ultimate test. I am a nursing assistant and I work in a nursing home. This is a very hard job. You are one person responsible for anywhere from 10-13 people and you have to feed them, bathe them, dress them for bed, and put them in bed all in an 8 hour shift. As you can imagine you work up quite a sweat, so if I really want to test the limits of a makeup product I wear it to work. This passed with flying colors. I had no creasing what so ever, the color showed up brilliantly, and it was easy to blend into my lids. If you're one of those "all natural" girls and you're looking for and eyelid primer I would seriously recommend this.

1 comment:

  1. Found it in Sweden at http://www.purplepink.se/prime-time-eyelid-primer-p-547.html

    ReplyDelete