Thursday, June 13, 2013

CoverGirl Clean Whipped Foundation Review

I was intreaged by this product for two different reason. The first on being that I love my L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle foundation because I think that a creme formula is much easier to work with and I think it's a little more forgive in color matching as well so I was curious to try CoverGirl's cream foundation. Second, I used the CoverGirl's Clean Liquid foundation for Oily Skin several years ago and I was curious how they compared. I thought the Clean Liquid foundation had very little coverage and it was pretty difficult to get out of the packaging. What I like about the Clean Whipped foundation is that it comes in an easy to open pot so I'm not banging my foundation bottle against my hand trying to get product out. I did think that the container was kind of small looking. Not that I'm trying to encourage waste by asking for excessive packaging, I'm just used to seeing whipped foundations in bigger containers. One thing I didn't like about the packaging is the difficulty in finding your shade name. I am usually a classic ivory or some variation of that name, and I know several women look for their shade by name. On the top of the container all you see is a number, in my case it happened to be 310. There is a name on the back of the container, but it's very very small so you really have to look for it. Now as for the foundation itself. I think this is a light to medium coverage foundation. It's very easy to blend and work into the skin. I haven't noticed any excess oil on my skin when I wear this foundation, and I am an oil producing machine lol. I haven't noticed it clinging to any of my dry skin areas or any excessive breakdown through out the day. This foundation can last me through a full 8 to 10 hour work day. Overall I'm pretty pleased with this foundation. I think because of the creme formula and how easy it is to work with, this would be a great foundation for makeup newbies. It also helps that this in on the cheaper end of whipped foundations. I hope this has been helpful! Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment