Monday, March 18, 2013

Walgreens Haul!

Cover Girl, Milani, Maybelline, Sally Hanson, and Jordana
Today I was lucky enough to do a small shopping trip to Walgreens. Almost everything I bought was a new product for me, the only thing that was a repeat purchase was the Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara. I also bought the new Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in Ivory. The right color for me would have been Classic Ivory but they didn't have it in stock and I didn't have the patience to wait till they had again. So in the mean time I'll be deepening it up with some bronzer. I also picked up the Milani Fix Brow Kit in Light. I've been using a pencil from Maybelline for years, but I'm curious to see how this powder functions. I've seen EleventhGorgeous use this brow kit before and it seems to work well, they also got it based on a recommendation from a makeup artist so that really helped push me to buy this. Then I picked up two of the new Maybelline Color Whispers in One Size Fits Pear and the other in Pink Possibilities. I did try these in the car because I was too excited and One Size Fits Pear seams pretty transparent with a little shimmer. While Pink Possibilities has a nice, buildable color. I also picked up a Jordana Fabuliner in Black. I have never been good at using liquid liner and I have decided that I'm going to master that skill if it kills me! Plus the liner was only $1.99.  I also picked up two new nail polishes. Lately I have found that I'm really drawn to taupes and rosegolds. One heck of a combination, I know. So I picked up Smokey Taupe from the Cover Girl Outlast line and Strobe Light from Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear. All in all I'm pretty happy with my purchases. I haven't really used any of them enough to form an opinion about them just yet so reviews are soon to follow. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment