Saturday, February 23, 2013

Too Faced Naked Eye Boxed Pallet Soft and Sexy Eye Shadow Collection Review and Suggested Eye Look

I bought this pallet from Sephora a while ago and its since found its way to the bottom of my collection just from buying other things and using other products. So last night when I was getting ready to go out to my dad's show I looked through my collection with the goal of using something other than my usual products. I found my Too Faced Naked Eye Pallet and thought I'd give it a shot. I am so glad I did. I forgot how smooth and creamy Too Faced shadows are. What drew me to this pallet when I bought it was the cool tones and the taupe and cool gray shadows. I've purchased other Too Faced products in the past and have always loved them and this was no exception. As with all high end products it's a bit pricey, $36, but with the color saturation these shadows have it's worth it. Now for my suggested eye look. I took Satin Sheets and patted it on 3/4 of my lid. Then I took Lap Dance and put it all over my lid. I used Unmentionables to deepen my outer v. Last but not least, for my brow bone highlight I used In the Buff. The look was a smokey eye with a light color on the lid to keep the eye from looking too small. I hope this has been helpful. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment