Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Drug Store Dupes of Popular High-End Products

We're all aware that we are in a recession. Money is tight for everybody, but that doesn't mean we have to give up our right to look fabulous using our favorite products. I have found a few dupes for some popular high end products so no one has to go without or feel the pain in their wallet. I've found the dupes for three eyeshadows and one blush. We'll start with my favorite discovery and that's the dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe.
I know it doesn't look like a dupe from this angle but it is. It's crazy how similar they are. I have heard beauty gurus on youtube rave about this. I even remember one saying she couldn't live with out her Satin Taupe. Well now she'll never have to. My next discovery was a dupe for MAC's All That Glitters. Now I know some girls know this as the screen name of a very popular beauty guru on youtube by the name of Elle Fowler, but it is an eyeshadow. It's actually where she got the name from.

The drug store alternative is CoverGirl's Mink. This is a much better picture to show how similar they are. So now all of you girls who've wanted to try this shadow or buy it but couldn't rationalize the price for a single MAC eyeshadow can try it for less than five dollars. My next and last eyeshadow dupe is for Stila's eyeshadow in Kitten.

Now what I love about this dupe is that you can not find a better value than Wet n Wild. It is without a doubt the cheapest makeup with the greatest payoff. I love every single Wet n Wild eyeshadow I have ever tried. They are so pigmented and easy to blend. Talk about bang for your buck. Now for my last product, and my only face product dupe: Benefits Coralista Blush.

The VERY affordable dupe is E.L.F.'s Studio Blush in Candid Coral. E.L.F.'s products are great, but their studio products are amazing. One of my favorite eyeshadows is E.L.F.'s studio eyeshadow in Pebble. So there you have it my ladies! I hope this keeps you in your favorite looks and your wallet slightly fatter. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment