Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Review

I know I don't review a whole lot of lip products and that's because I'm afraid of lip color. There I said it. I am afraid of lip color. My fear with lip color is that I'll look like a clown. I don't have very big lips so bright colors just look odd on me and my natural lips don't have a whole lot of color so I need to put something on them. That's why when I found out about the Maybelline Color Whispers I became really excited. I was really sold on the fact that you could build up the color intensity, so I bought two shades then my mom gave me another. The three shades are: Lust for Blush, Pink Possibilities, and One Size Fits Pearl. The shade One Size Fits Pear is transparent on me with just a little bit of shimmer. Personally, because of my fear of lip color, I'm ok with that. Lust for Blush is, for me, my lips but better. On my mother, who has a darker skin tone than I do (I'm a natural ivory and my mother is in the buff range), this gave her "death lips". Last but not least Pink Possibilities is a nice bright pink without being too over bearing. I wear that color in only one coat so that I can get used to seeing color on my lips. However, the products is very smooth and moisturizing. It's not heavy at all. All in all, I'm pretty pleased. Hopefully this will help ease my fear with lip products. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment