Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I wanted to try this duo because I love the smell of honey and I've never really had a problem with any Herbal Essences products. However, I have to say I wasn't really impressed with stuff. I don't get much of a honey smell with greatly disappoints me. I also didn't feel like the shampoo got my hair clean. It didn't really lather like I'm used to. Now I know that means it's better for your hair cause it's strips it less when you wash it, but I felt like I had to use a lot of shampoo to make up for that. As for the conditioner I was also unimpressed. The formulation was thin so it took a lot to get it all worked into my hair. Now I have extremely long hair, it goes down to my waist, so I'm used to using more than the normal amount of product but this was just ridiculous. I also felt like this conditioner didn't do do anything for my hair. It still felt dry like it does when I have just rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. I'm going to use this stuff up because I hate to waste products I can deal with but I will not repurchase this. Ever. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment