Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spoiled (by Wet n Wild) Nail Polish in Shrimp on the Barbie

Spoiled (By Wet n Wild) in Shrimp on the Barbie
I found myself in CVS a few days ago and I decided to take a gander around the makeup isle (of course, what else would I look at?). Now I don't know if anyone has head of Spoiled nail polish cause I haven't heard about it from any of the people I watch on youtube or read here on blogger. I had one other polish from this brand before this shopping trip and I really liked the formulation. So when I was looking around (and picking up things which, if I'm being completely honest, I don't need) I decided to pick up two more colors. This color, is by far, my favorite. Now the picture is showing my nails to be a completely different color than whats in the bottle but I promise you it looks just like the color in the bottle. The polish is pink with rose gold shimmer. It is such a summer color and I love it. The best part is because it is a Wet n Wild brand it's not ridiculously priced. I think I paid $2.99 for this polish. I've only been wearing this polish for two days so I can't comment on how it wears and handles chipping but I can tell you about the application. Sadly, this wasn't the most opaque formula. It took me three coast to get a completely opaque finish. One bonus though, the individual coats didn't take long to dry. Anyway! I just had to share this color because I can't stop looking at it lol. I think it is such a beautiful color and great for summer. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You!

No comments:

Post a Comment