Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Easiest No-Heat Loose Curls of My Life!

This is my no heat curls after an 8 hour work day!
I have the most stubborn hair I have ever encountered in my life. This is pure fact. The only thing my hair is good at is being a pain in my ass. I have had long straight hair all my life, and all my life it has refused to hold a curl. I've done overnight curlers, I've uses curling irons, I've used massive amounts of hairspray and it has made no difference. My hair will simply not hold a curl. Now over the years I have learned a thing or too, like if I want more structured curls I'll have better luck if I curl my hair using my straightener, but I still face curling dilemmas. I have always wanted to rock the soft sexy tousled curl look, but could never find the right technique. Well ladies, I have finally found it! However, as happy as I am, the technique is so simple and easy I can't believe I never thought of it before. Now there are several different ways to achieve no heat curls, like the headband method. However, the method that I used is one that I stumbled upon on Pinterest. Who doesn't love Pinterest? Now I didn't put any styling product in my hair at all the night before. I did my usual spray leave -in conditioner and my Garnier Fructis Moroccan Oil brushed through my wet hair with a wide tooth comb. After I let my hair air dry so that it was about 40% dry, I then split my hair into two sections, twisting them away from my face (you can twist towards your face if you like, just make sure you twist both sections in the same direction). I then clipped the two twisted sections to the top of my head. In the morning all I had to do was take out the clips and shake out my beautiful loose curls. I put my hair through so much when I use my straightener, I am so pleased to have found a look I love and that lasts all day that requires no heat! Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You!

No comments:

Post a Comment