Monday, April 1, 2013

Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation Review

I recently bought this foundation at Walgreens. It was about $10. I did buy this in a shade too light for me, in Ivory, but that's because my correct shade, Classic Ivory, was out of stock and I don't have any patience. One of the first things I noticed about this foundation was the pump. I've never owned a foundation with a pump before so it was a nice little perk. There is also a way to control the amount of product that is pumped out, you just turn the pump according to the little picture on the pump itself. The foundation isn't runny or too thick. It's like the perfect consistency for a liquid foundation. As for coverage and blendability I have to say I'm very happy. I use three pumps total to cover my face and I use less concealer than I ever have before, which is a big deal for me cause I have acne scars and a few blemishes. I also have dark under eye circles but I've come to terms that I'm always going to need an industrial strength under eye concealer for them. I would label this foundation a medium to full coverage. I have noticed that I do get a little oily on my forehead and nose midway through the day. Nothing a little oil blotting paper can't take care of, but still inconvenient none the less. I've already recommended this to some girls I met in the cosmetic section of Target, I would also recommend this foundation to anyone who feels they go through their concealer more than any other product. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment