Thursday, March 28, 2013

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment Review

Sadly my hair is in a poor state. I recently went from being a dark red head to being my "natural" blonde. As you can imagine all the bleach I used tore my hair up. It's dry and frizzy unlike I've ever seen before. So based on a recommendation I picked up the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment. I bought this with the intent of rubbing it on the ends of my hair after I've washed it. However, my sister had an even better idea to use it as an oil treatment. So I rubbed this all through my hair and let it sit for an hour or so, even though thirty minuets would have been just fine I'm sure, and washed it out. I noticed an incredible difference in my hair once it finished drying. I had more shine and my hair was one hundred times softer. I used this again last night after my shower and just rubbed it over the ends of my hair and let it air dry. This morning when I brushed my hair it wasn't tangled not even half as much as it has been lately (when hair splits it catches on itself that's what can cause tangles). For $6 I think this was a fabulous buy and I'm thankful it was suggested to me. Any girls with dry, damaged, or processed hair should absolutely consider buying this. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment