Monday, April 1, 2013

Coastal Scents Bright Eyed Concealer Review

I can not believe I never review this before, especially considering this my go to under eye concealer. Again I ask myself, HOW DID I MISS THIS? Coastal Scents is an online based company that sells cosmetics and cosmetic brushes. I've only ever ordered from them once but the experience was a pleasant one. Now Coastal Scents labels this as a brightener I call it a concealer. It comes in four shades, Ivory, Light, Medium and Dark. This will run you about $10 and I swear to you it's worth every penny. The reason this appealed to me in the first place was because of a review EmilyNoel83 did on Benefit's Erase Paste and the comment she made about the peachy tone of the concealer and how great that is for the dark purple tones of under eye circles. Well I have those extremely dark blue-purple under eye circles and have all my life, its just my genetics, and I have really had an up hill battle since I started using makeup to find a concealer that really covers them. However, as wonderful as Emily's review was on the Erase Paste I didn't want to spend $26 on a concealer at the time, money was a little tight, so I was looking for an alternative.
Coastal Scents Bright Eyed in Ivory (peachy color!)
 Now, I know it's hard to tell online but this does have a peachy undertone and it does cover the blue-purple under eye circles. I never put my makeup on without this. If I lost this concealer I would be heartbroken. So fellow ladies with deep dark blue-purple under eye circles here is your holy grail item! Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment