Monday, January 7, 2013

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Review

It is no secret that I am as pale as a ghost. I mean seriously, if I could create my own makeup line I would name my foundation shade "Ghost". As you can imagine being as pale as I am has made it hard to find a bronzer that doesn't look like dirt is smudged on my face. I want  to look tanner, or in my case human, not like I've been doing yard work all day. I've used Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and found it was too dark for me. I see girl after girl raving about it on youtube but it just doesn't work for me. So I thought I would give the Milk Chocolate version a try. It's significantly lighter than the regular Chocolate version. It still has a chocolaty smell to it, and is completely matte so you use it year round and you can certainly use it for contouring. I picked this up at Ulta for $29. A little pricey, sure. However, if bronzer is something you use on a daily basis this product could have some value to you. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment