Wednesday, October 31, 2012

E.L.F. Zit Zapper Review

A $1 dollar zit solution? It exists. I bought the E.L.F. Zit Zapper a while ago but it somehow found its way into the back of my draw where I keep my skin products. That may be due to the fact that for the most part my skin has looked much better than it has in the past. I've maybe had, on average, three pimples in the last 6 months. However, all good things must come to an end. I had a flair up on my chin and on my forehead and needed something to help me fast. I was a little hesitant at first at how well this would work just because of the price. I mean $1? Who wouldn't think that's too good to be true? I also wasn't thrilled about the fact that it was a roller ball. I just couldn't help but think that the oils of my skin would contaminate the medicine. Who knows, over time it might. However, for right now I just make sure to apply it on clean skin and hopefully that will keep working. I put this on a hug pimple on my forehead. You know the kind, they deserve their own galaxy. With ONE application the size of the pimple was considerably smaller. The second application completely got rid of it. I still have a mark from where it was but that's because I have fair skin. ONE  APPLICATION. I wish I had taken pictures so you could see what I mean. Go get you some of this cheap miracle zit killer. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment