Monday, April 30, 2012

Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer Review

I recently received a sample size of this with my Sephora order. I have never tried another Benefit product before so I had no clue what to expect. I put this product threw the ultimate test and wore this to work. I did notice a few things I liked when I was applying this. I like the fact that this is a thicker feeling eyelid primer. I also like that this is a skin tone colored primer so it evens out any discoloration you may have on your lids. However, this did not stand up to my test. I did have some creasing at the end of my eight hour shift. However, I will say that I don't think that it was the primers fault. I think it was because I was in a seriously hot room for most of the night. I feel like this is a good primer, jut not if you live in very humid area. I would recommend this product and if I was in the mood to try a new primer I would probably buy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment