Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara Review

Before I start my review about this mascara I just have to say how much I love my Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion. I tried this mascara purely out of curiosity, and I'm glad I did. I found this mascara to have the same staying power as my Lash Blast Fusion. It doesn't flake or smudge. It is a drier mascara, which is why I think I like it so much. However, what sold me on this mascara would have to be the dramatic look it gave my lashes. I found that it made me look like I had false lashes on, it was that much of a difference. My older sister tried and said it did the same thing to her lashes. I did buy the waterproof version just because no matter the brand if its not waterproof mascara I'm gonna have raccoon eyes. All in all I'm thrilled with this mascara and will certainly repurchase this, probably more than the Lash Blast Fusion. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment