Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ralph Lauren Big Pony Women's Collection #3 Review

Lately I have really been getting into perfumes. I have a whole list of perfumes I want to get my hands on, this happens to be one that I managed to do just that. Of course you could buy this perfume in a regular sized bottle, however I change perfumes so often it just made more sense for me to buy the roller ball size. I picked this up at Ulta for $19. I wish I could say I'm kidding when I tell you I have been dreaming of this perfume for at least 2 months now. I was reading a magazine and they had samples of the whole collection inside. I also liked #1 because of the clean crisp smell, but this stole my heart. I have a weakness for floral scents and this is most certainly floral. The first time I wore this out to karaoke I had several people, including my mom, ask me what I was wearing. That's how you know you smell good. Because of the floral scent I think that this would be a wonderful perfume for the upcoming spring. Needless to say this will be a perfume I will repurchase if I ever run out of the roller ball. I recommend you go to your nearest Ulta or Sephora and take a whiff of this perfume and see if this is something that should take place among your own perfume collection. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment