Saturday, May 19, 2012

L'Oreal De-Crease Eyeshadow Base Review

I recently bought this is a Walgreens haul. I picked this up out of pure curiousity and to compair it to higher end brands and even some drug store brands like E.L.F. This primer claims to prevent creasing or 8 hours. I would say it's closer to 7 hours. This primer does help keep your eyeshadows from creasing but it's not for a full 8 hours and no it does not work like Urban Decay's Primer Potion or Too Faced's Shadow Insurance. This is not an all day primer. This is for a few hours out at night or just out to lunch or something like that. All day events like weddings or prom deserve a better primer. I wouldn't buy this again. I would rather put my money else where. I could buy 10 of E.L.F.'s Eyelid Primer for what it cost to buy these and E.L.F. work's better. Basically, the summary of the story is to pass on this and put your money into another primer. This is not a holy grail item.

No comments:

Post a Comment