Saturday, May 26, 2012

Formula 10.0.06 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser Review

I recently was in the market for a new face wash because the face wash I was using was too gentle to be affective in actually cleaning my face. I mean it took me three washes to get all the makeup off face using the other face wash. That's two washes too many. So I went to Walgreens to look for a new face wash and stumbled across this. I had never heard of it before let alone seen it in my Walgreens. However, I love to try new things so I put this in my basket ($9) and took it home with me. I could not be happier with it. It has a nice fresh scent. It's not over powering or too week. I feel like I'm giving my face a little treat every time I use this. The cleansing power is great as well. I do not have to use this a second or third time to get my make up off. Once is plenty. That was my biggest concern. I wear a fair amount of makeup out to karaoke every wednesday night and because I have a few drinks and the bar gets pretty crowded I tend to sweat a little bit. So when I get home I need a cleanser that will get all my makeup, sweat, and anything else that might have ended up on my face through out the night off. This cleanser does just that. The best part about this cleanser would have to be that face that it doesn't dry out your skin. Nothing is more unpleasant that finding a cleanser that works but dries out your skin. It's a little heart breaking. Skin care is a tricky thing of combining the right products to get the results you're looking for. Just changing one item in your skin care routine can set off your skin and make you breakout or even dry-out. I don't think I will ever have an issue while using this product. I don't recommend people with naturally dry to use this because it is a foaming face wash and foaming face washes tend to strip more oil from the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment