Friday, March 30, 2012

Ulta Haul!


I just placed an order at Ulta. I do have an Ulta store but it's about an hour away and I don't go up that way very often. I ended up purchasing some skin care products. I bought an eye roller, a skin brightener, and a Vitamin E stick. First I'll talk about the eye roller. The kind I got was the Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Brightening Eye Roller. If you read my Skin Routine then you know that I use the Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes and I love them! So when I saw the Yes to Blueberries Eye Roller I figured I would give it a try. I bought this product to help with the sever dark circles I have under my eye. I would like to go without makeup and look my age and not have people ask me who punched me in the face. The reviews about the product itself was good, however there were a few complaints about the ball getting stuck. I personally don't mind working with poor packaging to use a good product so I bought it. Obviously. The second thing I bought for my eyes and face in general is the Vitamin E Oil Stick by Reviva Labs. This pass fall/winter I had some serious issues with the skin around my eyes drying out and the only thing that really seemed to help was an old Vitamin E stick that I had, but it broke so I had to replace it. Last but not least is the Aging Dark Spot Corrector & Skin Brightener by Physicians Formula. I have dark spots on my face not from aging (I'm only 21) but from acne scarring and general discoloration. I've never used a
Physicians Formula product before so I have no clue how this one will work. I mainly bought this product due to price. It was $21.99 and certainly one of the cheaper products that are meant to help with dark spot. I'll give it a try and use it up either way, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a product that will work me. I hate my dark spots and really want them gone, I don't care what product works as long as it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment