Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Revlon Photo Ready Concealer Review

I bought this concealer after watching emilynoel83 do a review on this and I have to say she was right. It was worth the purchase. It is the creamiest and smoothest stick concealer I have ever come across. Most stick concealers I have encountered are very hard to blend and you need to warm them up on the back of your hand first. Personally I think needing to warm up your concealer is a waste of time and product. As for the coverage that this concealer gives, it's amazing. I have some serious dark under eye circles. They're so dark I've had people ask me where I got the shiner (no joke). However, with this concealer I can easily hide my dark circles and they aren't covered with this bright and noticeable sheen that some concealers give off. You know the kind. The kind that looks like you've put way too much of something thats way too light on under your eyes. Even with my porcelain skin I can have that problem, but not with this concealer. I can apply this straight from the tube onto my under eye area and blend it out with my finger with no problems. I would seriously recommend this concealer to EVERYONE.

I got this at Walgreens for around $8

No comments:

Post a Comment