Tuesday, March 27, 2012

E.L.F. Daily Brush Cleaner Review

I recently ran out of my daily brush cleaner by Sonia Kashuk. When I went to Target to by some more they were' redoing the makeup section of the store and it was no where to be found. So when I went home and ordered a ridiculous amount of nail polish from E.L.F. online I threw this in the cart to just give it a try. This daily brush cleaner was $3 for 8.5 oz which is a pretty good deal if you ask me. The packaging is kind of square as most E.L.F. products are. About the actually cleaner itself I have mixed feelings. I like how it cleans my brushes. I haven't had any issues about it leaving any color in my brushes. However, the smell of this stuff is unbearable. It smells like straight up alcohol. After I used it for the first time and noticed the smell I went on the E.L.F. site and saw that ten people had complained about the smell. Other people said the smell was great and fruity. My bottle does not smell great or fruity. I know that the smell of a product isn't as important as it's performance but this is truly awful smelling. Why would you want your brushes that go near your face to smell like alcohol? I'm going to finish this bottle up because I spent money on it and I don't like to waste things but after I am finished I will never repurchase this item again.

No comments:

Post a Comment