Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Everyday Essentials (Drugstore and High End)

Now that I have a job where makeup is kind of a requirement (or at least to me it is) I have found myself reaching for the same products everyday and I wanted to share with you what I have found to last through out the day. Mostly what I use is drugstore but I do have 3 high end products that I use. I'll go through them all like I put them on in the morning just so I can keep everything straight. First is my Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer . I really like this product because it really does moisturize my skin without adding any extra oil. I then pencil in my eyebrows with my Maybelline Expert Wear Twin Brow and Eye Pencil in blonde. I have been using this for 4 or 5 years and I have never had a problem with it running off my face nor do I find I need to use any kind of setting gel with it. I then apply my Urban Decay Primer Potion in the original formula to my eyelids (duh). From there I have a few options as far as my eye shadow goes. For work I really like to stick with light neutrals, more on the end of natural beauty type makeup. So my eye shadow picks are as follows: Wet n Wild in Nutty, ELF Single Studio Eyeshadow in Pebble, Cover Girl single in Champagne, and a Cover Girl trio in Shimmering Sands. Lately I've really been loving Nutty and Champagne as my everyday colors.Then I use my E.L.F. Eyelash curler and apply my Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara in the waterproof formula. Next I use my Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer and rub that into my skin. I don't let this sink in or anything before I apply my Cover Girl Clean Whipped Foundation using my E.L.F. Angled Foundation Brush. While I feel like the foundation does cover my flaws for the most part I do have some really dark under eye circles so I apply my Costal Scents Eye Bright Concealer. Then if I have any really noticable blemishes on my face I will use my Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer. I finish everything off my applying my Hard Candy Welcome Matte Powder. I hope a glance at my everyday makeup will inspire your everyday look! Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment