Thursday, September 25, 2014

NYX Shine Killer Review

I have been on a primer rampage lately. I don't know what has been the culprit but my skin and my eyes have become the oiliest things on the planet. I had been using the Too Faced Primed and Poorless for ever and it was working just fine and then one day my skin decided to hate me. So after killing what was left of my primer I bought the NYX Shine Killer. Now before this my only other experience with NYX had been with my Butt Naked Pallete and I once tried to order things off of their site but never received them. Now Shine Killer claims to give you a shine free face, with or without makeup, it even has a picture on the back of the box showing you the results of application. Of course I never believe those pictures because chances are they are photo shopped like hell. But I was out of my fancy primer that wasn't doing the job anyway and I was at Target and it was in my hand so it came home with me. Now before I tell you how this worked for me let me really really really emphasize the oily state of my skin so you will fully understand how desperate I was to find a good primer. I use about 3 oil blotting sheets a day because I can't go for more than a few hours before my skin looks like and oil slick. This is not an exaggeration, this isn't made up, that's my life and my skin. So when I say the name of this product is perfect I mean it. I wore this for an eight hour day, AN EIGHT HOUR DAY, and didn't need to use an oil blotting sheet once. This was the only thing I changed. I used the same foundation, the same blush, the same setting powder, this was the only difference and what a difference it made! This is a game changing product and I don't know how I ever lived without it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment