Thursday, November 24, 2011

Maybelline Define-A-Brow EyeBrow Pencil Review

I have been a huge fan of Maybelline's ExpertWear Eyebrow Pencil for years so I thought that this would be a good item to try. I couldn't have been more spot on if I had tried. It's got an eyebrow brush on one end and an eyebrow pencil that twists up at the other end. I personally don't need the eyebrow brush because my brows aren't that wild but it does come in handy from time to time. As for the actual pencil, I am in love. The tip is so small and it allows you to create hair like strokes. You also have great control over how much product is applied to your brows. I love that because I go back and forth between coloring my hair blonde and dark auburn and with this pencil you can control how dark or light your brows are. The staying power of these pencils is fantastic! I have very oily skin so I am far too familure with products just running off my face. Even without primer the product stays where I need it to. I personally love this product and I would most deffinately repurchase this.

I got this at walgreens for $6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment