Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cover FX Clear Prep Matte Foundation Primer & Anti-Acne Treatment Gel Review

I received a sample of this in my recent purchase from Sephora. I heard about this from LegallyBrunette214 on youtube and wanted to give it a try but I already had a primer that I loved so shelling out $45 for a full size bottle wasn't exactly on the top of my priority list. However, when I saw that I could "buy" a sample of this with my points from my Sephora Beauty Insider Card I couldn't turn it down. I do have oily acne prone skin and while I have come to the terms that I will probably always have acne I do not have to suffer from oily skin. I think this primer does an amazing job at keeping your skin matte. I wore this out to karaoke and that bar gets hot, very hot. It's just a matter of time before you start sweating. However, with this primer I didn't have any oils slipping threw onto my foundation giving my face the appearance of an oil slick. You can only imagine how happy that made me. The primer it self is a clear gel that has a very light scent that you can hardly smell unless you're looking for it. I thought this worked very well under my foundation. It didn't cause any discoloration or effect the way my foundation went on in anyway shape or form. If you are a girl who suffers from extreme oily skin I would seriously recommend that you check this out. It just may be your holy grail primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment