Friday, April 20, 2012

E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder

If I wasn't considering starting a youtube channel I wouldn't have considered this powder at all. Basically this is a translucent powder that is supposed to give a sot focus finish to your makeup on screen or in pictures. A lot of people have compared this to Make Up For Ever's HD powder. I've never used the MUFE HD powder so I can't compare the two but I've heard this is just as good for much less than the MUFE HD powder. As for how the powder actually works, I can't complain. I tested this powder at family functions, karaoke night, and just experimenting at home. I do noticed a softer focus in the pictures where I used this powder. So if you're someone who is on camera for a living or you just have an active social life and pictures is a big part of that this is something worth looking in to. I have applied this both with a powder brush and the powder puff it came with. I think either will give you the soft focus results you are looking for. If you do decide to use the powder puff do use a powder brush to sweep away the excess or you will be sorry! All in all for $6 I can complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment