Friday, April 20, 2012

Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Review

I have been trying to get my hands on this primer for MONTHS! I wish I could say I was joking. However, I am sadly serious. The only down side to Hard Candy products is that they are exclusive to Walmart and because they are pretty cheap (this primer was $8) everyone and their mom wants them. So every time I went to Walmart to buy this primer it was gone or they had it in a finish that I wasn't interested in. However, the Makeup Gods smiled in my favor this week and there it was. The Hard Candy Primer I had been trying to review forever and a day. First lets start with the easy stuff, the packaging and the price. I personally love the packaging. It is very much my style. It's girly with a little bit of rock and roll in it. Love it. This is a 1.6 oz bottle for $8. My Too Faced Primed and Poreless is a 1 oz bottle for $30. Just to give you a reference. Now on the the good shit, how this preforms. I love this primer. Love it. It makes my face feel nice and smooth. It doesn't have a smell, but it does have a  weird constancy. It comes out looking like a white cross between a gel and a cream. You don't need much to get the job done, it's very easy to work into your skin. I think this made my foundation last just as well as my Too Faced Primer and for a serious fraction of the price I may not repurchase the Too Faced Primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment