Friday, June 1, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips in Sweet Marble Floret

I know everyone has their own opinion about "nail stickers", however I am a huge fan. I have used at least five of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips. I've uses the pink camo stickers, the butterflies, and several others that I can't remember. I personally like these because I am famous for smudging up my nail polish. I rush things and I can't stand to sit still waiting for my nail polish to dry. So for me to just stick these on my nails and file off the excess is just more convenient. I'm not a fan of the price though. I think $10 is just a little much for these. However, if I needed great nails for a first date or a wedding paying $10 doesn't seem too bad. The reason I wanted to feature this design specifically is because I have received so many complements wearing it. Friends, co-workers, and strangers alike have all stopped and asked me about my nails. This is a splatter design on a silver metallic base with pink, blue, green, and black splatters. The blue and green aren't very prominent but they do make a good contrast. However, if you love the look but you aren't into nail stickers I have found a site that does tell you how to achieve this look on your own. If you're someone who washes their hands a lot for a living I would recommend trying to do this look with regular nail polish rather than the nail polish stickers. Thats the only negative thing about these nail polish strips, if you wet your hands a lot the nail polish strip will come off your nail. I do think that the pros out weigh the cons of these nail polish strips and I will continue to buy them. I hope this review has been helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment