Thursday, June 7, 2012

CVS Haul!

Last night I took a trip to CVS and end up buying a few new item (surprise surprise right?). The first things I picked up were the Wet n' Wild Nail Polishes in I need a Refresh-Mint and Tropicalia. I absolutely love these colors! I love mint colors, especially in the spring and summer because I think it's a nice break from the bright pinks and corals that most women wear in the warmer months. However, I do like my "traditional" summer colors like Tropicalia. I think this is a beautiful blend of pink and coral that's very wear able and very on trend. I got these colors for $2.99 a piece. The next and last item I bought from Wet n' Wild was a single eyeshadow in Nutty for $1.99. It's a nice medium brown and I have always gravitated towards natural colors. You can't go wrong with them. I really feel like Nutty will be a nice addition to my collection. I also bought a new foundation to try out. I bought Rimmel London Lasting Finish in Ivory for $7.99. I've been looking at this foundation for a while but was hesitant because in the bottle it looks way too dark for me, however when I squeezed a little bit out in the store it looked much more my color so I decided I would give it a try. I haven't worn it yet so I can't give you any idea of how it preforms and how the color looks on my face but I have seen several reviews about this and the majority of them have been nothing but positive. The next item I bought was something I've been looking all over for. Physicians Formula Nude Shimmer Strips for $11.79. I saw a beauty guru on youtube talk about this a few months ago and ever since I've been dying to get my hands on this. I love nude or natural shadows and the packaging is just too cute to pass up. However, everywhere I went It was no where to be found. It was either sold out or not kept in stock so when I saw this I just knew I had to have it. Then last but not least I bought an old favorite Maybelline Lash Stiletto in the Waterproof formula. I love the way this mascara lengthens my lashes. I don't have natural beautiful lashes so I wear false lashes a lot, however with Lash Stiletto I don't have to do that as often. I hoped you enjoyed this haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment