Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Cover Girl Eyeshadow Quads and Trios in Fairytale and Smoke Alarm

I was in CVS today waiting on some prescriptions so I decided to take a look in the makeup section just to browse. Now I knew that Cover Girl had changed the packaging of their quads and trios, however I did not know that they put out new shades. The two that caught my eye the most out of the new collection were the Fairytale quad and the Smoke Alarm Trio. I liked the romantic look that Fairytale had. It looked like something I would use one date night. It's got some beautiful pinks and plums in that allow you to create that soft and sexy smokey eye without being too dramatic. As for the Smoke Alarm trio what I liked about those colors was the fact that they were smokey without being over the top and too dark. I think these colors would be great on blue and green eyes for a soft and subtle daytime smokey eye. The smokey taupe colors allow for some soft sexiness. I hope this has been helpful and maybe given you some ideas on how to change up your look. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment