Friday, August 17, 2012

Hard Candy Glamoflauge v. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer

I know that I personally have heard a lot of comparisons between these two concealers and since there is a major jump in price I thought I would give you an evaluation of how they compare  to each other. First lets start with the basics: price, amount of product, and color range. With Hard Candy Glamoflauge you get 0.71 oz for $6. While Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer will cost you $28 for 0.58 oz. Now as you can imagine Hard Candy doesn't come in a lot of shade ranges. Your options are Light, Medium, and Dark. Kat Von D has eight color options catering to more people with yellow and pink undertones. As far as coverage goes I think these are really close if not the same in that department. Personally I think the only reason you should buy the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer is if Glamoflauge doesn't match your skin color. If you're like me and you have vary fair skin I would recommend you go with Kat Von D. However, if you have warmer skin and tend to wear colors like "natural beige" I would say give the Glamoflauge a try first. Long story short I think Hard Candy is a better value cause it is just as good as Kat Von D's concealer. However, if Hard Candy's color selection doesn't work for you Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Concealer is a wonderful alternative and worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment