Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation Review

I have seen this foundation is several, and I do mean SEVERAL, makeup videos on youtube. I was always curious about this foundation. I had never used it before and none of my friend who wear makeup have ever used this so I had no one to really ask for their opinion. However, I have since purchased and tested this product. The first thing I noticed about this foundation right off the bat was the smell. It's not a bad smell, but it does have a perfume-y smell to it. It just caught me off guard because I've never had a foundation that had a smell to it. So for you girls who have sensitive skin I would be cautious when using this cause some perfumes can upset sensitive skin. Application was a bit tricky. I love my Angled Foundation Brush from E.L.F., its my go to brush. However, with this foundation I found that using my hands was much more effective. So I use some hand sanitizer, to kill bacteria that might give my acne prone skin something else to flair up over, and just rub this in like I do my moisturizer or primer. As for coverage I find this to be a light to medium foundation. I prefer a full coverage foundation just because I do have a lot of blemishes and acne scars, but if I used my Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Concealer I achieved the look I was going for. Because this is a liquid foundation I do recommend that you set this with a powder of your choice. If you want to give this foundation a try it's a very affordable product ranging from $6-8 dollars. I hope this review was helpful for you. Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment