Wednesday, November 16, 2011

E.L.F. Nail Polish in Blush Review

I can't believe that I almost forgot that I bought this! I got this a few weeks ago when I purchased a few things from eyeslipsface.com for $2. I went to go repaint my toe nails when I found this in my nail polish collection. I'm so happy with this nail polish thus far. What I noticed during the application the most was how smooth the formula was. It's wasn't dry and it didn't clump or get goopy on me. It just glided on. For a shimmer nail polish I was quite pleased with the fairly opaque finish. I needed to apply a second coat to get the look I wanted but it would have looked just fine with one. With my skin tone this polish looks like a shimmery nude, which I love. Nude nails are my favorite look for fall and I like how the shimmer kind of kicks it up a notch. I won't review how well it wears threw out the week because my job requires me to wash a lot of dishes so it doesn't matter what polish I use it chips like crazy. So what's my basic over all review of this polish? Definitely a good buy (especially for only $2)!

No comments:

Post a Comment