Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac


Can I just say that I am loving all the colors coming out for spring? I went to Target not too long ago and bought some new nail polishes. Of the two that I bought this one turned out to be my favorite. It is an absolutely beautiful color. I like the way it looks next to my skin and I love how it looks spring like but it's still a little muted so you can wear it now in the middle of winter. I've worn this a few times now and every time that I do I get questions about the color on my nails. I am happy to report that is is a long lasting nail polish (if you couldn't guess by the name Xtreme Wear) which is great for me. I'm a nursing assistant and I work full time in a nursing home so I was my hands a lot. I mean A LOT. So of course this means my nail polishes chip easily and faster than they would on their own. Most other nail polishes might start chipping 2 days after I put them on once I go back to work. This last 5 day's before I see chipping. That alone makes this polish a good buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment