Tuesday, November 8, 2011

L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Foundation Review


I bought this foundation about a month ago just to give it a shot. I was using the Cover Girl Clean Foundation with few complaints but I figured trying something new couldn't hurt. The first thing I noticed was the very very smooth texture. It feels great going on your face, and it blends very easily. As for the kind of coverage this foundation gives I would have to say it has to be medium to full coverage. I personally like fuller coverage because I have a fair amount of acne scars on my face. The only down sides I've found is that it is very thick and this is not the kind of foundation that you skip washing your face with. I have acne prone skin and just one time of forgetting to wash my face and I woke up with three new pimples. However, if I wash my face consistently it's not a problem. Besides that the only other problem I had was blending if I accidentally grabbed too much product to put on my face. If I grabbed too much the foundation would kind of roll on its self. You know how when you're trying to get a sticky label off something and it starts to roll up? Well that's what the foundation does if you put too much on, but it's easy to fix if you do put too much on. Those were the only down falls I found and they were more user based than product based. Over all I would definitely recommend this product.

I bought this at Target for about $13

No comments:

Post a Comment