Thursday, July 12, 2012

D.I.Y. Lemon Sugar Scrub

One of my favorite ways to keep my skin soft is to use a good body scrub, and in this economy scrubs can be kind of expensive. What is a better way to beat this by making your own? The ingredients are very simple and very easy to get a hold of. To make this scrub you will need:

*1/2 Cup of Sugar (You could also use salt if you so desired)
*1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil (Extra Virgin is the best because it's the least processed)
*2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice

Just mix everything together in a bowl. You want a paste consistency. Rub all over the desired area for two or three minuets then rinse. I seriously recommend following with a really cream body lotion or body butter. That will lock in moisture and keep your skin softer longer. You could also use other things besides lemon juice like coconut oil. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment