Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mini Target and CVS Haul

I said mini haul and I meant mini! I don't feel like I really need any new products so the stuff I bought today is either because I have an immediate need or because I'm replacing something else. First I went to Target and purchased the Clean and Clear Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser for around $6. I bought this because I need to start exfoliating more often because the number of of blackhead that my skin has is just ridiculous  but what made me buy this particular "scrub" was that it has benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide forces oxygen into a clogged pore to help clear it out, and sadly my face has declared war and pimples have sprung up EVERYWHERE. I also picked up a stick of Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm for close to $3 because my other stick has gone missing. I can't be without my Burt's Bees, its my favorite lip balm of all time. It's the only lip balm I buy. Then at CVS I picked up the Physicians Formula Conceal RX in Light Green for $5. I bought this to help hid the redness that my pimples from hell have brought with them. I mean my Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer covers 98% of it but they are pretty red so they show through a little bit. And as everyone knows (or should know) green concealer cancels out redness, so of course this made it's way into my basket. What really appealed to me about this green concealer is that it wasn't a stick. I have use the Maybelline green stick concealer and it was horrid. It was hard and incredibly difficult to blend. Not to mention, chances are you're using this to cover up a red blemish, why would you want this to touch your skin? BACTERIA!!! I'm so glad this green concealer is liquid. Anyway I hope you lovely ladies enjoyed! Be Fearless. Be Beautiful. Be You.

No comments:

Post a Comment